Fact Or Crap
Description: Fact or crap: The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth. OK, thatís total crap. Want to try another? In the US, 3% of the population produces enough food for the other 97%. Fact or crap? Itís a fact! In this game, youíre read a statement and then must decide if itís true or not. Itís that simple. Learn a lot of interesting thingsÖ and hear a lot of creative lies! Comes with 200 tokens, 240 question cards, 74 rush hour cards, 16 answer cards, a rule card and a timer. For 3 to 8 players.
At GiftBee.com we find and post great gift ideas. We don't actually sell any of these items, we just link to other websites that do sell them! We do our absolute best to only post items that are in stock, we attempt to make our descriptions of the items as accurate as possible, and the prices we post are accurate at the time of posting. Things can change very quickly on the internet and we update this information as soon as we can, but if you see any information on GiftBee that is out of date, please let us know. And lastly, as we are dependent on these other sites for accurate information about their products, they have the final say on pricing, descriptions, and product availability information. Unfortunately.